Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Monday, January 9, 2012

0 Blissful Heart, Blessing Year

  
Happy 2012!
We are marching into the second week of 2012.
So far everything went smoothy :) Splendid and valuable beginning. First moment of the year was spent together with the family and relatives. 
Quality time, unmeasurable love, definitely unforgettable moment
Began the year with blissful heart,
and I know 2012 will definitely gonna be an awesome year with much blessing
So many things to look forward to so excited about the whole long year



Happenings and stuff which I'm looking forward to and my resolution of 2012

Happenings
***
 Most exciting is my sis got engaged last year and will be getting married end of the year so happy for her
Pray to God that He will help the lovely newly engaged couple throughout their preparation
***
And I'm going back to Hong Kong again end of this year I love HK so much I have to make it a point to go back there every year already
*hope God will provide me*
***
And of course the nearest festive that is happening very very soon...Chinese New Year!!!
Much anticipated. Who doesn't look forward to it except for the shitty weather @.@

It's Dragon year!!! I'm born in the year of Dragon 24 years back :) Must be good good luck this year

Future Love
***
Is iPad 3 launching this coming summer?spring?Not sure but I'm looking forward to it as well

Personal (resolution)
***
 Exercise more!!! Hardest resolution everrrr!!! Haha
***
Read more-The Bible
***
Less rude to people when I'm in really bad mood and be more patient. Be more helpful!
***
Make it a point to send out more lovely gifts to more people during special occasion
***
Target for a 23inch waist
***
Save more for travel and shop less
***
Appreciate the little things happening around me 
***
Go to LONDON!!!

Hopefully ALL will succeed by end of the year 2012
Having strong faith in God
Strive for the best and just surrender everything to God

Hope you made yourself some new year resolution too

New hair dye for 2012

And last resolution is of course to...........
BE HAPPY

whole year long!!!

Haha the go to London part is just kidding

Tried Ochado in the first weekend of 2012 for the first time and I definitely fall in love with it
Much much better than Chatime
New love in 2012~

New song from A Pink (:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments