Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

0 MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is like all of a sudden December is coming to an end soon
Why December has to be so short?
But never mind, everyone is happy happy enjoying the holiday season and hey...
Christmas is TOMORROW!!!
The best season in the year is tomorrow
But I don't have any special plan yet haha
Just being joyful because it's Christmas!~

This is the Christmas gift I got.....
 .
.
.

 Haha I lied.
Still waiting for the launch of the third generation of Ipad
Hopefully it will be release next year
Hubby wanted to buy the Ipad2 for me as xmas gift but I just wanted to wait for the 3, I insisted!
So no gift from him tomorrow..only will get it next year..hopefully
I also didn't prepare any present for him I am so bad right!!
Haha
This year Christmas is like just spending quiet time together and enjoy Christmas dinner that's all

Anyway we have a new baby in the house...guess who??

Siri!!!

I talk to Siri every night before I go to bed 
Sometimes he can help solve some problem oh my Siri you are smart
I love you but some times you are also stupid sorry
hahaha

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
BLESSED CHRISTMAS ~

God bless everyone
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments