Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

0 ♡ Happy Mood ♡


Went for last minute CNY shopping last Friday night. Ya, I didn't really shop anything yet before that.
Firstly, not much time and secondly can't find anything that catches my eyes.
So decided to shop after work on Friday and managed to buy some clothes and hubby got us a new pair of couple watch :)

Early dinner before the shopping begins~
Favourite fish - Japanese Saba fish so yummy I can eat everyday no joke!!

All time favourite soft shell crab maki


Today, I received a very sweet baby pink dress with heart design at the back!
Super ♡



The material is excellent and super comfy...most suitable piece for the coming hot hot Chinese New Year 
=)
Look like this~


Few other new stuff I got
Loving the dark red bodycon skirt I got from Zara

Also some pretty collars...
It's now officially holiday!! So excited and I can't wait to be back home tomorrow and have lots of lots of fun!! Gotta go pack now.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL!!!

Get more angpaus and be rich ya haha

Blessed holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments