Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Monday, September 12, 2011

2 Random Day



Hello Monday~
Though I usually don't have good feelings on Mondays, but I'm going to blog a little now
Random random stuff
  Don't know where to start so it will be a random beginning and random ending as well in this post.

I'm now listening to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars~
Haha really random not related to this post at all!!

Got pretty bored while surfing the net so that explains this random picture haha. Face is super chubby =.=

There prove of me concentrating on my laptop screen

 The boyfriend! =)
He is the one who never fails to make me happy at all times, he just know the right way to make me smile.
We thank God for each other...
With Your blessing we will glorify You with our relationship and do all good works together for You.

 
Mr. Lee Zhen Yu

Introducing the best Japanese cuisine I had in KL so far
It's a Japanese restaurant located in a deserted place (because it is so hard to find and far away) in Bangi
The food they serve is really good and fresh but a bit too pricey
But!! The portion is really huge so I think is worth the money especially the sashimi which was what the boyfriend ordered.
Forgot what's the restaurant name though :(

My unagi set. Super satisfying birthday dinner the boyfriend bought me.
Not forgetting the interior there is really classic. Very traditional japanese feel with lot's of wood furniture and counter bar.

Random hair photos~
 when I have super nice wavy curly and nicely dyed hair

when hair grows so long it's almost unmanageable...

so long I decided to put it all front, sideway

and last two weeks, finally...

yes~ I cut my hair short ^_^

 All time favourute crispy potato balls from Ireland Potatoes. It's actually hashbrown in cute bite-size shape
Love it max

The most sour it's so sour I only managed to finish half cup of the ice-cream guess what flavour is it?
It's very easy...the one in yellowish/cream...
the green one is really good though it's of course green tea flavour. Anything with green tea won't go wrong. I love green tea (:

 Nestum Chicken 

Petaling Street claypot 'lou shu fun' and butter mantis prawn
Boyfriend will bring me there once in awhile because I told him I really love it the best I've tasted so far. To be honest I've never even had a bowl of 'lou shu fan' to myself before this :S

One of my favourite home-cooked dishes. Simple but it's simply declicious
Pork with bacons and onions minced together
We call it the 'chu yuk peng' (pork biscuits-direct translate from cantonese haha)

Sometimes I will make myself grilled potatoes for teatime 
I'm a hugehuge fan of potatoes. I love potatoes they are delicious in all ways.

Yummy custard with strawbies for dessert is love


Mum's signature Blueberry Cheesecake taste fascinating
She always baked it when we are home (:

Kids...
Allycia
Paying full concentration to her mechanical pencil

Look alike but they are not twins hehe.
This is baby Amelia 
Both are so pretty in real life and super cute

Random outing with boyfriend

My pastel affair~

They are all my lovely pastel clothes collection


Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone


Miss playing lanterns from childhood memory

2 comments:

  1. Nice sweet pastel posts in every way! I want to visit your wardrobe. :D When can we have a sleepover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we can have one soon dear~ hopefully in December maybe ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments