Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

0 Atrocious Experience


Boo!
Yesterday was been a disaster for me. Wokeup in the morning and felt bad. I mean really bad like really sick.
After I showered and all and was about to prepare breakfast for myself, dizziness begin to fill me. I almost fainted. All things around me started to look really blur. The feeling is just bad. Had diarrhea some more. Can't take it anymore and I just rush to the bed to lie down if not I will faint and fall to the ground.
It happened few times until the boyfriend came to the rescue and took care of me and all felt good after that.
 But still the tummy is playing tantrum all day long till bedtime. And not forgetting I had bad headache too.
Ughh what has gotten into me. 
At first I thought it was food poisoning. And ya first day period too
My life sucks. 
Worse day in my life so far!!

Anyway a picture of me after all the bad stuff 
Fully recover now really Thank God for the healing
^_^



Was in SunwayPyramid to meet a friend.
Busy talking to her (because never seen her for ages) until forgot to take picture together.
Doris Y U NO take picture with me?!?!
She left and only able to take pic alone #foreveralone

 Looks like french fries right??
 of course it tastes like french fries too just that it's much crispier than fries,
but...
this is not fries!!!
But I think they made and processed this from french fries because it looks the same and taste almost but not really exactly like fries


This is a japanese product but I don't like it very much as it's quite oily for me.
A lot of potato sticks or potato chips taste much much better than this.
Expensive and the most important is not that tasty also
Won't purchase it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments