Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Monday, September 5, 2011

0 Berry Berry Love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hello Monday...
It's been a great holiday last week. Having good times with the family and gatherings with relatives.
It's good to spend precious moments with your family especially when you are away from home most of the time.
Thank God for such wonderful holiday and rest time.
I forgot to bring back my bible with me but again luckily I'm going back hometown again two weeks from now.
Need to read more and really spend more time in devotion
Pray for that

I have a lot of clothes I've decided to gave them up
Some of which I've only wore once, some which are just left in the wardrobe after coming back home with me.
Need more space for my wardrobe and clothes for the new season
Here are some of the clothes I'm selling

High waisted beige shorts with pretty crotchet hem at the bottom



Stuff from Topshop, Zara, Pull&Bear, and random online boutiques.

I will be selling at Shoppers' Platform
or can kindly drop me an email at jasmine_ooi117@hotmail.com if you are interested ya :)

Berry is the colour of this fall...looks interesting and yummy~ hehe I love berries they are delicious so do all this clothes..




Some of Topshop autumn trend

 Pretty...

Trends from Vivi mag scan










Topshop is my favourite place to shop where most of the clothes in my wardrobe from.
And my new favourite online blogshop is REVERIE
I can't wait for the new items I purchased to arrive should receive them in this few days so excited!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments