Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Monday, October 3, 2011

0 Lovely Shopping Spots

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good day or bad day?
Is everyone recharged for the week?

Spent the weekend alone because boyfriend went to Penang for work
He is dearly missed by me when he was away, cannot resist the feeling even more when he never failed to call back making sure I'm doing alright and eat well.
But now he's back!

Today's blog post is about online blog shop.
Shopping is almost every girl's interest.
In all circumstances, whether you are happy or sad...
when we shop, buy buy buy...the satisfaction gained is unmeasurable.
Like having desserts after a satisfying meal, still you will never get satisfied unless you had your dessert served after that.
Right or not??Haha

So when comes to shopping, it doesn't really matter which shop or what brand or even brandless the products are,
if the clothes are nice..I grab!!!
But of course, after much consideration whether is worth or not or do I really like it
I usually will only purchase stuff I really really like and
those stuff that give me the feeling 'I cannot go home without purchasing it or not will regret for a week guarantee'.. haha


Topshop is one of my favourite shopping place
I was walking around One Utama shopping mall the other day and found one new boutique by the name 'Lalu' at the old wing part and the clothes are actually quite nice and sweet go have a look.
For young, chic and casual look, PullandBear it is.
Accessories will be Accessorize
Pretty pretty stuff like headbands, bracelets, and rings!!Their rings are so pretty~
But their stuff are quite pricey compare to like Diva or others

I prefer minimalist, fun, and girly style




Other than shopping at malls and boutiques, I do purchase from online blogshop.
Lots of clothes in my wardrobe are bought online
Just browse their blogshop after they updated, place order, click and send, pay, done!!
Wait few days then all the lovely clothes are on your doorstep greeting you
And the excitement you get when you unpacked the parcel is just...syok!!Haha

Ok so,
here I do reviews on my favourite online blogshop ya


 *Simple and Trendy*
Always love what Reverie is bringing in to their blogshop
And they are updating tomorrow at 7pm
Remember to check it out ya

*Chic and Stylish*
Whenever there's new update, you definitely have something to your liking
Lot's of lovely wears for you to grab. But must be quick because all their items sold out really fast!

 Above are of two of the most favourite blogshops I wanted to review today
Because they always have gorgeous clothes in stores
Absolutely beautiful and affordable pieces you can get from both online stores

Talking about fashion, of all the millions fashion blogs/bloggers out there, I personally love reading and visiting 
 
 
  Adore her fashion sense and styling so much
Visit her for more looks

Alright post ends here
Hope everyone will have a blessed week ahead.
All are blessed in the name of the Lord
Til' next time
Peace out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments