Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Friday, July 8, 2011

0 Pastel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
June has been easy for me and now I'm about to commit to a new job,
I hope everything will goes well and faith is the one thing that I always keep and follow.
I try to take up part time jobs and I hope I can manage especially those which requires me to work during the weekend. Not easy. I usually just lay back and rest on weekends and do stuff that I love to do.
No more having nice lunch and dinner on a Saturday, no spending time with friends, no dating with the boyfriend, no shopping, no watching drama, etc...

I continue to pray that God will watch over me and guide me through.
Strengthen and bless me so that I will do well in all the jobs to glorify His name.

Anyway come to something happier now. I've done so much shopping in June
=)
So much that I can't even remember which piece of clothing I bought in June and might miss out some because my wardrobe is in a total mess. But I'm all happy and satisfied with the buys.
Mostly pastel colours clothes.








Best buy of the month. Got this nude blazer from Ugly Duckling Closet
Love it so much so prettyyy~

All the clothes are brand new. Hopefully have the chance to wear them soon because I seldom go out recently.
Been really tired and my weekend will usually be occupied by just resting at home.

God bless all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments