Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

0 Bows and Ribbons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is going to be a short post with some of the things I have with ribbons on them.
Ribbons, bows, heart shaped, polka dots...are those of the favorite patterns I love most
=D
So I'm posting some of the items I managed to find in my wardrobes. Didn't manage to post all of my items up because some are left in my hometown :( like cardigans, headband, belts and some others. Just manage to include those below in this post

















This necklace have nothing to do with ribbons or bows but it's so pretty
From Topshop

Till later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments