Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

0 Hello Awesome December

December is purely the most awesome month!
Almost everyone loves and enjoy December
Weather nowadays is simply awesome...
When I look out of the window, it just reminds me of my stay in Hong Kong
The look and feel of the weather is exactly what you get in HK during their winter,
except the fact that it's much much colder over there.
Bright but chilly with minimal of sunshine and sometimes gloomy and windy..ahhh bliss~

I miss Hong Kong again! Each time around this time of the year, it reminds me of so much good memories I have with HK
I just simply love the country.
Maybe it's because what my memory tells me about the loads of awesome moments I had there
If can I will try to save more and stay in HK for one whole month and enjoy every little thing there including their culture.
I love how everyone speaks the language there.
Makes me feel homely even I'm away from home


Anyway.......
The month of Christmas!!!!!
Screams with excitement~
Christmas will always be the best celebration in the year for me
Let's enjoy all the season's feel and pre-celebration with blissful heart
Feeling blessed as always as you are living in a beautiful world
Indulge it with God's grace
Happy Blessed December all!

And have a good time shopping for Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments