Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Little Things Spotted! & Kiehl's New Product

It seems like we are having a short week, it's Thursday already. How fast!!
Maybe it's due to the holiday we all enjoyed yesterday.

My cleanser and toner has ran out of stock and I've been looking for new products to switch to.  
So I went to get myself new facial products few days back
and it's... 

Kiehl's


 Outlet pictures all from their Facebook page here

Brought this back home with me~

Got myself the newly launched range!
ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE RANGE


 Cleanser & Toner

and also this masque
RARE EARTH DEEP PORE CLEANSING MASQUE

It is said to intensively purifies to minimize the appearance of pores.
I have read lots of good review on this product and that it is really effective
Hope it works on me~

They gave out free samples too
Remember visit their Facebook page and like them there.
I think it's worth trying their products if you have not tried them out yet
Oh ya, I really really like their cleanser because the foam is so dense and the texture is so smooth compared to others.
Super like!!! 
The finer and denser the foam formed, the better it cleanses your face because when the foam is fine it can cleanse deep into your pores without having you to rub your skin hardly.
Best cleanser I have used so far

 And remember to get their reward card!
Worth RM50 off in your next purchase

***

Found some little stuff in the room today
Snap some of them including this pretty little cactus
  Cactus is very cute when it's little. That's what I think about them
Even though they might look pokey, and yes they are really pokey indeed haha but i think they are really special.
Cute or not?? I know it's cute~ xP


And here are some really random little things which made me smile

❤ Little Heart Clips
where I clip tiny tiny notes

❤ Little Paper Hearts on my desk

❤ Little Snoopy holding Angel Hearts
Love this Snoopy because of the colors and of course, it's just too cute~

❤ Little Peach Flavored Lip balm

❤ Colorful Pastel Sand in test tube
Got it as a gift long long time ago but still loving it much

❤ Little Starry Starry Tea Light
I just named it myself. It's a candle holder

❤ Little Colorful Magical Spring
Childhood Memory Love~
Was jotting down some new year resolutions
Hoping to achieve them in 2012 and definitely will continue to pray for success
Will continue to follow God as He lead me through it
Everything has its way out, we just need to stay strong and stand firm and not give up
Follow your dreams. And miracles will happen.
To give up you will be a fool as God is always there not giving us up and also our dreams so why should we

Peace out~

3 comments:

  1. How much is the Kiehl's products? Been thinking to try it out soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole range cost around 250+ ya...the masque is 95 :) you should try, it's good =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments