Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

0 Breezy Wednesday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Mood is pretty good today and it is drizzling outside. Enjoying the cool breeze and the sound of the raindrops is just mesmerizing. Simple thing like this makes me feel blissful =)
Life is natural, pure, and beautiful. We just have to take some moment to enjoy and appreciate it.

Fall/winter is near but unfortunately, we who live in Malaysia everything seems to be the same all year round how saddening. I'm still thinking whether should I go for winter holiday during December. Currently do not have any particular place in mind yet. And the places I wish to go is very pricey and I shall leave it to be part of my plan few years later not now. Just wish to go travel end of this year but don't know where. Some where affordable hee~

Come to some pretty pretty pictures.....
I still love lace, chiffon, nude, pastel colours clothing so much I can't get enough of them because they are just so beautiful~ oh ya and scallop trim/hem clothing too ^_^








Happy Wednesday~


all pictures taken from http://weheartit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments