Welcome (: Imagination is Creativity. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe (:

Friday, December 31, 2010

0 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've never blogged for almost a year!! 2010 has been a hectic year for me. My internship falls in the year of 2010 (which is still 2010 now, just that it's the last day) around between May to August, then proceeding into my final semester and then my showcase held not long ago and now I am a graduate!! *big big wide wide smile*
Been waiting for this day so long ago! And finally it came true... yayy~

Then it was Christmas not long ago. Eventhough I wish it was a white Christmas, but blah~ Malaysia! And then I swear I will not be in Malaysia for the next Christmas so much so that I dreamt I was playing snow and all that which is related to snow on Christmas night. But I am serious on my next Christmas plan. Who wants to stay in Malaysia for Christmas anyway. Christmas is meant to be dreamy, fluffy, snowy, and romantic all. And not forgetting it's such a holy day it should be all white. So ok, white Christmas it is. For 2011. Mark my word.
Even though I was not in/surrounded by merry pure white fluffy dreamy snowy environment for my Christmas, but hey! I got a white gift for my Christmas. Yeah a white gift to replace my desire for all the pure white Christmas environment wt6.

Introducing my precious berry princess


I'm not really a gadget person. But I'm happy to get it. I was overwhelmed. And I'm really glad to have it. Blessed gift from God by someone special blessed by Him. It's from... my soulmate / sohlou / baby / lover / etc... ^_^v  I can have a berry berry now. Thanks dear ~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Random photo from graduation showcase

It's 2011 tomorrow!
Let's cheer for the new year.
Everything that happened in 2010 is a lesson and experience and we should
cherish them whether it's good or bad.

*prayer*
Thank you Lord for You have guide me throughout the year
and not forgetting all the strength, experience and challenges that You have granted me.
Without failing, You have support me in so many ways which are felt deep inside the heart and soul.
Thank you Lord for You have made me grow.
Thank you Lord for You have led me through times of trial and difficulties
and the blessings You have showered me with is totally priceless.
You have create so many miracles within the year.
How miraculous one can be other than You
Living in Your presence is where I can find unmeasurable bliss and unconditional love
Once again, I lift up all my praises to You.
Lord, I pray that You will continue to open up to me more challenges in life
for I am sure only through You I can become a better person.
I pray that 2011 will be filled with joy and I pray that You will continue to bless my family and I spiritually.
I know that 2011 will definitely be an awesome year as I have You in me.
Amen.


Have a memorable New Year eve celebration tonight everyone
And hope all of you out there will have a merry blessed 2011

HAPPEE NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments